Deep Moisturizing Hair Mask | Dry Damaged Hair Treatment
The Coffee and Alfalfa hair mask will repair, hydrate and restore weak, dry, frizzy, color treated and damaged hair. Deep Conditioning treatments are necessary year round as the hair tries to adapt to air pollution, environmental & styling stress and the ever changing temperatures from summer to winter. Bad hair days can become dry hair weeks if proper care is not given. So rescue your hair with this intense moisturizing hair mask made with unrefined shea butter, coffee butter, castor oil, honey, pumpkin seed oil, alfalfa, slippery elm and many more great ingredients. It also makes an excellent herbal hair smoothing butter to promote suppleness, growth, strength and shine.
This hair mask is handmade fresh with all-natural ingredients, Chemical Free, Paraben Free, Dye Free and Sulfate Free for all hair types that is experiencing normal to severe dryness (curly hair, kinky coily hair, wavy hair will reap maximum benefits). It’s an excellent mask to use after blow drying, flat ironing and other heat styling techniques.
Unrefined Shea Butter, Coffee Butter, Cold Pressed Castor Oil, Unrefined Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Honey, Virgin Cold Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil, Alfalfa Leaf Extract, Slippery Elm, Natural Vitamin-E Oil, Lime Essential Oil
▪ Unrefined Shea Butter: It will soften, smooth, and seal in the moisture in your hair. Soothing to the scalp to prevent dryness and dandruff
▪ Coffee Butter: Smells amazing and it's a great pick me up for the hair. Coffee oil stimulates hair follicles by increasing the scalp’s blood circulation and promote hair growth. It keeps hair strong and minimizes shedding. It gives a natural sheen and luster to hair as it contains powerful antioxidants, phytosterols and promotes moisture retention
▪ Castor Oil: a supper sealant which adds luster and shine to the hair. It’s an all-time favorite to rejuvenate the scalp because, it promotes the regrowth of hair, conditions and shine, thickens hair, relieves dandruff and dry scalp.
▪ Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Makes the hair thicker, fuller and more lustrous. It boots the health of the scalp, conditions and improve circulation to promote hair re-growth.
▪ Honey: is a humectant which helps to retain moisture. It softens and conditions the hair.
▪ Pumpkin Seed Oil: have great skin healing properties and ensures healthy, shiny and thick hair. It’s high in protein, zinc, sulfur, amino acids, vitamins (A, K, B).
▪ Alfalfa Leaf Extract: Rich in A, B1, B6, B12, C, E, K, niacin, biotin, folic acid, pantothenic acid, proteins, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, zinc and copper. It provides cleansing and purifying qualities for the hair to stimulate hair growth.
▪ Slippery Elm: Is anti-inflammatory, soothing and it’s high in mucilage. It’s a natural conditioner and detangler to soften and smooth dry, dull and damaged hair.
▪ Natural Vitamin E-- increases circulation, revives the loss of shine and repair damage hair
▪ Lime EO: moisturizes the scalp. It relieves dandruff, dry and itchy scalp. Treats dull, rough, frizzy and greasy hair. Increases blood circulation and promotes hair growth.
The mask can be used one to two times per week and store in a cool dry place or refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before use.
▪ Deep Conditioning Treatment: After shampooing part your hair into four sections and apply the mask coating the hair well (but don't over saturate), massage, comb or finger detangle. Put on a cap and sit under the dryer for up to 45 minutes, then rinse well with warm water.
▪ Extra Deep Moisture Treatment: After shampooing part your hair into four sections and apply your favorite or a simple everyday hair conditioner but do not rinse. Instead, apply the coffee & alfalfa hair mask on top of it, massage & detangle with a wide tooth comb. Put on a cap and sit under the dryer for up to 45 minutes then rinse well with warm water
▪ Pre-Poo Treatment: Part hair into four sections and apply the hair mask to the roots to promote hair growth. It can be applied to dry or damp hair then massage through. For best results put on a cap and warm with a dryer for 10 to 15 minutes to further activate the oils and the herbal botanicals in the product then shampoo
Fast 1-3 business day processing & shipping
We Also Recommend
Grow Tresses Grow Scalp Serum | Hair Growth Oil | Hair Loss | Root Food Hair Tonic-Sacha Inchi-Argan-Sage-Oregano-Ginger-Black Pepper Oils