Pure Shea Aloe Body Cream|Aloe Body Butter|Hand & Aftersun Skin Moisturizer
100% All-natural-- Soothing Body Butter Cream Made With Aloe Vera & Unrefined Shea Butter. It's Healing and Moisturizing for Normal to Sensitive or Dry and Irritated Skin.
This Body Butter Cream is an all-natural product formulated to help sooth, moisturize and heal normal to dry sensitive skin. This butter is nice and rich, full of natural vitamins and minerals which makes it beneficial to apply all over the body year round. It’s a great hydrating body moisturizer for normal to extra dry skin. It has the healing and hydrating properties of aloe vera, shea butter, coconut oil, avocado oil and more. You’re literally left with soft and velvety baby skin.
USE & BENEFITS FOR:
▪ Normal to very dry chapped skin----hands, elbows, knees, feet and the whole body
▪ Cold Weather: use on crack rough skin and post frost bites
▪ Use on sunburned and to sooth irritated skin
▪ After Sun Care: To heal the skin from over exposure & sensitivity post sun bathing, a day on the beach or long walk in the sun, etc.
▪ After Swimming in chlorinated water
▪ Hair: moisturize dry and frizzy hair (use on damp or wet hair to seal in moisture)
▪ Hair Mask: to help strengthen, revive and restore shine
BODY BUTTER INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS:
▪ Aloe Vera Butter--- has anti-inflammatory and healing properties, it treats burns, rehydrate, sooth, moisturize and restore the skin. It’s also full of vitamins such as vitamin A, C, E, folic acid, B12 and more.
▪ Cold Pressed Coconut Oil-- is naturally antibacterial and antifungal. A great moisturizer to sooth dry skin leaving the skin feeling well nourish and moisturizing. It also promotes wound healing.
▪ Unrefined Shea Butter-- helps with the skin’s natural collagen production. It protects and nourishes the skin to prevent dryness, softens and moisturizes. It contains skin healing properties for problems with dry, crack, rough skin, blemishes, wrinkles, itching, sunburn, small wounds, skin allergies, insect bites, frost bites, stretch mark prevention in pregnancy, eczema and dermatitis.
▪ Sweet Almond Oil: Is an emollient and it has vitamins E, A and D. It’s moisturizing with high lubricating properties making it perfect for daily use. The oil is also anti-inflammatory, lightens dark marks, reduces wrinkles and helps to reverse the damages from sun exposure.
▪ Avocado Oil: has high amounts of proteins and unsaturated fats plus omega-3 fatty acids. It contains sterolin which softens the skin and reduce age spots; Antioxidants-vitamins A, D & E to help heal sun-damaged, dry aged skin
▪ Arrow Root-- has great moisture absorbing qualities. It makes the skin softer, smoother and silkier.
▪ Natural Vitamin-E Oil-- makes the skin soft, heal burns, remove age spots and reduce wrinkles.
DIRECTIONS: Apply a small amount using your finger tip and massage through or place a small amount in the palm of your hands, rub together and smooth it on the skin. Apply as needed before bed time for normal to dry skin. It can be applied to dry, damp or wet skin to retain moisture. Also, during the cold and winter months this butter is beneficial in healing very dry skin.